Seeking creative, passionate, developer minded software engineers looking for an environment with a core set of values anchored in trust, autonomy and a relentless focus on user experience.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test automation, CI/CD practices), where appropriate.
• Participate in identification of solution options to meet customer and technical requirements
• Provide hands-on designs, prototypes, and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools and monitoring according to industry best practices.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity with our Hopkins, MN client with some remote possibly after initial start of the position. 100% Paid employee Medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H-1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Programming languages, libraries and tools: NodeJS, Redis, AWS Elastic Cache, React
• Experience with designing databases for applications (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
• Understands concepts of data integration technologies: Kafka, Hadoop, Streamset
• Working experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery practices (Jenkins, Drone, etc.)
• Knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, preferably) and API's
• Experience with automated testing (selenium)
Additional Notes, Candidates must have the following:
#1 – NodeJS, Redis, AWS Elastic Cache, React
#2 - (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
#3 - Knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, preferably) and API's