Company Overview C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
Manager IT Site
Position Purpose: The Site IT Manager works within the C3 Information Technology team in providing all levels of IT support, with a focus on providing Microsoft Windows System Administration support. The IT Site Manager works closely with and provides support to the C3 Corporate Technology team members and their customers. This position is also responsible in the design and build of enterprise components for deployment, based upon client or management specifications.
- Manages a team of IT Desktop Support team members responsible for the site IT infrastructure
- Administration of Windows based applications of basic principles, theories, and concepts
- Administration of Exchange, remote access technologies, Microsoft Active Directory domain administration and support, including user/policy account creation, permissions allocation, resolving complex replication and authentication issues, creating file and print shares
- User desktop management with a working knowledge of system patch practices and imaging
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Networking principles such as DNS, WINS, DHCP
- Working knowledge of Cisco based routing and switching
- Administration of Third party software integration within a server enterprise environment
- Supports and maintains multiple server hardware platforms
- Administration of enterprise backup solutions, including application administration and troubleshooting hardware-related issues
- Administration of data storage platforms, such as SCSI-attached devices, NAS devices, Storage Area Networks and RAID best practices.
- IT Support to provide 24x7 on call production support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a four-year college or university with three to five years related experience in Systems Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with managing an IT support team
- Desired certifications include but not limited to: A+ Certification, MCSE, CCNA
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work off-hours as required
- Must have the personal communication and presentation skills that will represent the company professionally to outside agencies, financial institutions, business partners, employees and customers
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today, and be on your way to a rewarding career!
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Guatemala City.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process