Company Overview C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.Workforce Scheduler
Position Purpose: The Workforce Scheduling Analyst is responsible for creating call volume forecasts, calculating staffing requirements, and organizing schedules for contact center operations. The Workforce Scheduling Analyst works directly with the operations team and the client to ensure that staffing levels are consistent on a real time basis and meet with business needs.
Reports To: Workforce Manager
- Work directly with the client and site operations team to build staffing strategies that take into account all possible variables that may affect staffing and call volume projections.
- Monitor and analyze call patterns, intra- and inter-day activity and make adjustments as needed in real time to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency.
- Create scheduling matrices that ensure achievement of service level, schedule adherence and other financially impacting goals, using projections and/or historical information.
- Create proper contingency plans to ensure that staffing remains as constant as possible in the event of an emergency.
- Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate reports to operations management and clients.
- Proactively monitor associate calling behaviors, efficiency, and availability and report deficiencies to operations team in real-time.
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 years of college preferred.
- A minimum of three years’ workforce forecasting and scheduling experience in a call center environment.
- Two years’ experience working with call center reporting and metrics required.
- One year prior experience working with workforce management technologies ideally TCS, IEX or Blue Pumpkin.
- One year prior experience with Avaya or other ACD phone system required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply those real-time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word & Excel and other relevant software.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance.
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today, and be on your way to a rewarding career!
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Guatemala City.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process