Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.Állás leírása
Recruitment Relationship Manager
The key focus for the Recruitment Relationship Manager is to lead the successful hiring of candidates for our client. Working collaboratively with hiring managers and HR partners you will manage the hiring project across Germany and Romania and provide reporting as required by the client. You will assist in driving best practice across the recruitment lifecycle and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking recruitment activities
- Understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met,
- Communicating recruitment trends and market intelligence and acting as a Talent Advisor to hiring managers,
- Identifying and escalating risk or compliance issues,
- Managing requisitions through accurate documentation of all recruitment-related data and information as per current recruitment legislation and agreed client process at all times,
- Providing recruitment guidance and advice to the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists based in Budapest,
- Planning and executing the recruitment strategy for hires and working closely with the client stakeholder,
- Monitoring and analysing recruitment activity of designated business area for accurate volume forecasting,
- Coaching candidates on how to prepare for selection stages,
- Providing professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practice.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in end to end recruitment within the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organisation,
- Experience of managing hiring projects or volume hiring would be transferrable to this area,
- Prior experience conducting behavioral based interviews for a variety of roles,
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Microsoft Excel is essential,
- Prior experience in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS),
- Ability to write client oriented communications e.g. emails, job descriptions,
- Ability to give presentations to clients ranging in group size of one to fifteen (1-15).
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Budapest.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process