IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Our Sr. Manager of Innovations will be responsible for pioneering instant game innovations through developing, testing and analyzing new products and services for the Worldwide Lottery group. This person will research, design, develop and manage innovative process and product improvements for IGT's instant ticket gaming from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
• Analyze the market potential of new products and services
• Develop cross-functional team to seek out new products and services for our customers around the world
• Collaborate with internal and external sources to reinvent the instant product through game changing innovations, product enhancements and cutting-edge technology
• Lead innovative game development efforts specific to:
o New play styles
o Printing innovations (inks, coatings, substrates, etc.)
o Process innovations
o Cross-channel games (instant/online, instant/raffle, etc.)
o E-instant cross-over games
o Enhancements to existing play styles
Patented play styles (Extended Bonus Play, Lined Bonus, etc.)
Extended play games (Crossword, Bingo, Keno, etc.)
• Develop Interactive Play for Fun (PFF) games to support LPs and specialty instant games
• Develop Apps and/or QR codes for promotions, PFF games, etc.
• Develop simulated ticket products for website
• Develop holiday catalogs of games for Sales toolkit (divide by major holidays)
• Work with outside companies and organizations that may have products that can be developed for our industry
• Search out products and delivery systems that can help lottery customers advance their products and services
• Identify strategies, key initiatives and tactics that will bring revenue and increased margins to the bottom line, while aligning the Printing organization’s objectives with overall company goals
• Track promotions and Brainstorming Innovative Games (BIG) introductions
• Create and implement a system of proving content and concepts as developed
• Work with the legal team to shepherd patents and trademarks through the process of acceptance by the United States Patent and Trademark Office
• Maintain a log of all filed and issued trademarks and patents relating to the printing business (many of these will cross the lines to Gaming and Systems)
• Work with Quality, Security and Manufacturing to test products in development prior to marketing to the industry
• Work with Operations, Engineering and other groups to support projects related to process innovation, quality and efficiency
IGT Global Requirements
• Follow all Company policies, procedures, and rules related to Code of Conduct, Confidentiality, Information Security, Environmental Compliance, et al.
Education Required (high school, college degree, training, or certifications requirements)
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• 4+ years of experience in product innovation or process improvement specific to printed products
• Proficient in Microsoft and/or Mac Office Suites, basic knowledge of SAP and Documentum/Webtop, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Must be aware of general business development activities and motivated to align these activities with Product Development
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess strong presentation preparation and delivery skills
• Ability to understand and/or learn technical concepts quickly
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Ability to interface with customers and provide excellent customer service
• Ability to own and drive processes tenaciously, but have the skill to include and quickly learn from key stakeholders in the company
• Must develop a passionate understanding of the consumer playing our products
• Ability to be persuasive with strong relationship building skills to gain acceptance and credibility for new ideas and products
• Demonstrate authentic and ethical behavior
• Exhibit a positive, proactive attitude
Preferred Education, Experience or Skills
• Experience from lottery printing or manufacturing of lottery gaming products preferred
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.