As a Software Engineer you will be part of a small R&D Innovation team developing products and services utilizing future technology. We are looking for a candidate to work with us on innovative products and services inside and outside the vehicle spectrum. Candidate must be creative and collaborative. If you're passionate about building technologies that are going to make a difference in the future, this could be the right job for you!
What you'll be doing:
• Develop software for a variety of automotive applications, including infotainment systems, AR, heads-up display and haptic devices.
Develop innovative solutions for challenging problems with scalable, production quality software
• Work with internal cross-functional teams to develop a working model PoC
• Read and understand documentation provided by partners
• Work with customers to build integrations and troubleshoot issues
• Develop optimized software to run on variety of platforms and environments including mobile, tablet and laptops.
• Develop innovative solutions for challenging problems with scalable, production quality software.
• Work with internal cross functional teams to develop a working model or PoC (proof of concept).
• Work with customers to build integrations and troubleshoot issues.
• Learn constantly and dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies.
Experience in automotive infotainment and telematics system design and development.
• Experience with electronic hardware prototyping.
• Experience with cloud PaaS products such as Azure or AWS.
• Mobile development (Android or iOS) is a plus.
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or similar tools.
• Experience building services leveraging cloud computing, big data, IoT, APIs and advanced analytics.
• Expertise in Computer Vision, Robotics, Sensor Fusion, or Machine Learning