Menlo Park, CA
Exercise knowledge of technical skills and understanding of the business objectives, manufacturing operations and dynamics of the company’s environment to take an effective and proactive leadership role in a specific technical manufacturing discipline. Set direction for, lead, and take ownership of complex manufacturing engineering technical tasks that may have multiple inter-coordinating elements. Expectation that the individual will be able both to anticipate and identify key issues and make recommendations for resolution where precedent may not exist and creative thinking is required. Resolution may involve the application of new methods and approaches and may require the consideration of impact with other system components. Interaction with peers and mentors on the individual’s projects is generally in the context of peer review to confirm the rationale for task approach direction as well as peer review of verification/validation activities.
· Bachelor Science or Bachelor Engineering, Electrical, Software, or Mechanical Engineering.
· The individual will typically have had a minimum 2-5 years’ experience in an engineering discipline or advanced education to achieve the level of skill.
· Prefer second language-Spanish or Vietnamese.
· Demographic-job function to work with operators in clean room, most operators english is not their first language (hence the preference on the second language)
· Must have clean room experience
· Will be working 50% in clean room, 50% in office
· Will be working with operators on both shifts-doesn’t affect the schedule (8-4 or 9-5)
· Masters-Must have 2 years of working experience (if they completed internships or project completed that works but it must be 2 years of experience)
· Team is looking for someone with true working experience.